Nationwide Title Clearing is a document-processing company for property titles. It is experienced in investors, servicers, document-processing services, mortgage lenders, residential mortgage services, audit, and expert research services in the United States. The company also offers services regarding documents in areas including research services, document retrieval, document processing, research services, and abstractor services.
One of the leading causes of concerns in the recent past is the title defects in the property industry. There has been a multitude of invalid documents. For this reason, Nationwide Title Clearing has sought to develop an online application website that lets users order title checks and documentation through their website. For some people, there is a wrongful foreclosure for something that would be otherwise seamless.
According to the company, the main key to ensuring that you have the right documents for the property is the property records. For this reason, you will have a reduced risk of buy back through a clear conveyance of property titles that have no property defects. Nationwide Title Clearing is one of the leading research companies in the financial and mortgage industries in the United States. For the company, it takes the pleasure to take the necessary steps to develop a better process to secure properties. The company has then launched an updated website to make the titles available through online application.
Many properties have been updated through the online application. They include:
- Tax Report Status
- Tax Status Plus report
- Encumbrance and Ownership report (Current owner report)
- Assignment report and verification process.
However, there one of the common facts is when someone claims to be the owner of the property. There are also many other factors which include:
- There are also numerous issues associated with title defects including wording. If the document does not comply with the regional wording issues, it will be rendered invalid by the state.
- There are also other matters that affect the titles. If you leave out a necessary signature n the title including the spouse and partner, the title will be defected by default.
- If the title has prior liens and other associated encumbrances, this title will be invalidated. Before engaging in a transaction, ensure it is free of encumbrances.
- Failure to follow the correct filing or recording procedures with real estate documents.